Search This Blog

Monday 1 July 2013

A teaser

I've been a bit quiet on this blog for a couple of weeks so I thought I'd do a little teaser of some things in the pipeline to keep you interested:

Coming soon is my first Guest Post from writer Susan Feehan who will be talking about a remarkable project involving a perfume, a film and a crowdsource (not a perfume called Crowdsource you understand, but a real crowdsourcing project) which also happens to involve my friend and mentor, perfumer John Stephen.

A Perfume, a film and a crowdsource

Shortly after that I'll be looking at some of the terms used to describe the various natural materials used in perfume in an attempt to clarify the differences: so if you're not sure of the difference between an absolute and an oleo-resin, stay tuned.

A bit further on and I'm planning a series of posts exploring some of the ethical issues in perfumery: from endangered species to biodegradable ingredients.

Hopefully there is something there to intrigue and interest you.  And if you're a writer and fancy doing a guest post too, let me know: the only rules are it has to be interesting and have something to do with perfume, perfumery or Pell Wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment